Welcome to the Institute of Public Economics
The Institute's main fields of interest are
- social and individual choice theory, including judgment aggregation and empirical research on voting sytems,
- game theoretic models of institutions and norms,
- cooperative game theory and issues of fair division,
- tax and transfer systems,
- environmental economics,
- philosophy and economics,
- history of economic analysis.
Apart from doing research the Institute's faculty members teach Public Economics and Economics of Institutions and related subjects at undergraduate and graduate levels to students in Economics, Business Economics, Legal Studies, and Environmental System Sciences. You are encouraged to find out more about us and our activities by following the links on this web page.